Saturday, September 12, 2015

Stressful Weekend

 Whew... Kids.. 
I have grown up babysitting but let me tell you that's nothing to prepare you for children. Along with my husband came an AWESOME little girl. But she's young and can be a handful which just stresses me out! She recently just got into sports and all week have we have been stressing trying to help her with it. Let's just say by last night I was over it... But still had a ton of stuff to bake for the bake sale.. This is where I put my foot in my mouth. While we were in the kitchen "A" just sat on the counter playing on his phone. Already overwhelmed I asked him to lend me a helping hand. Playful he responded that I was the woman I was supposed to do the baking... For someone in a grumpy mood it rubbed me wrong and my temper flew off the handle and I proceeded to say some very disrespectful things..needless to say I got the "oh really" look and he just said we will talk about it later... 
Later included a warm up spanking and 30 hard quick strikes to a bare butt over his knee. As nasty as I was I'm sure I deserved more but I trust my HoH to know when I've learned my lesson and believe me It did! But even though he left me with a still aching bottom I know he loves me and just wants what's best. I'm so happy to have married a man like him!! Well that's all for now yall! 

Kisses,
  Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment