Monday, September 14, 2015

What's a weekend without a belt?

Wait weekend! Come back! 
A and I had a great weekend! I had to work Saturday day but after that we got to just relax and watch some college football at A's dad's house!.. (If you're not from the south/not into football, I know this may not sound like a big deal but.. it kinda is.. Go Dawgs!) However.. I did discover that if I'm tired and cranky I just need to go take a nap or i'm going to end up with a sore ass. About third quarter I could barely keep my eyes open. A weeks worth of stress and work finally caught up with me and I was beat. A told me a few times that I should probably go take a nap and he would record the rest of the game for me, but my stubborn butt refused to go lay down and told him I'd be just fine. A said okay I didn't have to but that the second I whined or got pissy it was game over because he had already suggested I go take a nap and I wasn't trusting his advice. Lets just say it didn't take long for me to put my foot in my mouth. About 20 mins later A started playing around tickling and poking me and ended up accidentally poking me really hard in the ribs... Already tired and grumpy I got snapped. Pushing away from him I snapped at him dropping an F bomb and going on about how I could never play with him because I always got hurt. Very unlike A he just sat there poker faced and didn't say a word. When I stopped he pulled me into his lap and apologized. Boy did I think I was off the hook.... nope! As quickly as he had pulled me into his lap he had me bent over the coffee table in front of us (thank goodness his dad was gone) and I knew I had dug myself a hole. He began lecturing me about how I should trust his judgement, he knew I was tired but I decided to be stubborn and stay up and now my attitude had caused me to disrespect him and furthermore to cuss at him which was also a sign of disrespect. He made me reach back and slide off my jeans and panties (which he knows embarrasses me). "Sophie you cannot take your grumpy moods out on me" he whispered quietly as I felt his hand caress my backside. " I know your tired and I asked you multiple times to take a nap, and now due to your stubborn attitude, lack of self control and disrespectful mouth you're due a punishment. I'll start with a warm up, followed by 50 licks."  He pulled me from the coffee table to over his knee. His strikes came quick and in no time I felt my bottom become warm under his hand. After about 20 strikes he stopped and told me to bend back over the table. He gently rubbed my backside as he made me repeat why I was getting my spanking. As I spoke I heard his belt buckle jingle and tears sprang to my eyes. I hate that belt. The first crack and my bottom lit up from the sting. The first 10 were spaced and he paused slightly in between. Then they started coming in quick rapid blows. By 20 I was crying out trying not to move. At 35 I was starting to dance and the grabbed my hip to still me. 40 the real tears started. By the end I was freely crying and apologizing, swearing i'd never snap at him again. Once he finished he placed me in the corner for three mins before pulling me into his lap and stroking my hair. Telling me how much he loved me and he hated to punish me but he was doing it for my own good. In about three mins I was knocked out cold and snoring softly (so he says). Lesson of the weekend... Naps are NEVER a bad thing! 
With us being new to DD.. I'm curious.. do you think the punishment fit the crime or would your husband/boy friend have laid out a stricter punishment, or would you have punished your wife differently. Let me know! We're always up for feedback!

2 comments:

  1. I think more importantly did YOU feel the punishment fit the crime. It would appear to me that your husband is very attentive, or was in September at least. He is noticing even the smallest things that might set you off and is trying to save you from yourself at times.

    As this was almost two months ago now, I hope you have learned to let go a bit and follow his advice/leadership. I know nothing makes my husband happier than having me 'obey/comply' without argument. Meh, I'm a work in progress, even 3 years in! LOL

    willie

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you feel about it? Do you feel like it would make you want to correct your behavior?

    If you enjoy it then it's not really a punishment. I enjoy spanking, so my Sir doesn't typically use it as a deterrent. A couple of times at best, striking HARD.

    I think that if you're striving for DD, are you also putting into him that he makes these decicions? I'd then say that he was thoughtful and proactive about it and it seems a good decision. Unless you're having some kind of trigger about it the main question is, did it work?

    Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete